Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Tenth Nap

Woah, i felt like i was going to pass out and fall asleep without prompting myself the whole time from 6:45 til 10:35 (when i stated my next nap). This tiredness maximized in my 9:30 class which thank goodness ended at 10:20 instead of 10:45. I have never, ever, ever been as tired as i was then, i literally could not keep my eyes open for longer than 30 seconds. This was so miserable i decided then that i should go to a core sleep....modified polyphasic sleep cycle atleast a few days a week, or just give it up all together. After this nap, however i feel a little tiny bit better and am going to see how I do at my 12:30 class today and the rest of today. If it doesnt get considerably better i will probably try to get 4:30 hours tonight and then compliment it with 4 20-25 minutes throughout the day. I did change this last nap to 25 just because i knew i would fall asleep right away and i think the grogginies may have been in part becuase i slept too much. Anyways as long as i am able to get this really big midterm project done by thursday and study for my Spanish Test I will be home free i think and be able to keep the schedule.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Racy (not racist) blogs
Racist blogs have raised eyebrows - official ones and otherwise - and we would wager anything that racy blogs would have the same effect.
Hi you've got a great blog here, the best I've seen so far for Auto loans related. Keep up the good job! I found a similar Auto loans related website yesterday, check it out. Looks like the
Auto loans related site does not have a blog yet, so check them out at their company site.

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Plans for office to regulate merit job hirings halted for now
Gov. Ernie Fletcher's administration has scrapped plans for a new office that would have looked for political bias in merit job recommendations, to be led by a partisan Republican who attacked Democrats on his ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home